08 October 2009

aquaman


















This picture isn't the greatest, but this is the cover of a manhole on Putnam Ave. Its a little scuba dude! So why is Scuba Dude on a manhole cover? I don't know, but if there ever was a time that I saw my life rapidly turning into an animated Disney movie, this was it. If I pried off that cover, BAM! I'd be a cartoon, and I'd fall into an underworld lagoon with clown fish and friendly lobsters. So I guess the real question here is:
Scuba Dude, are you my cartoon buddy or... my ARCH-NEMESIS???


climate: sunny days...
location: Putnam Ave
somewhat relevant local news article:
city council meeting notes. their mickey mouse meetings make them just like cartoons too! here's a lil' completely irrelevant item from the meeting:

City councilors want to end the violence in the Democratic Republic of Congo and are sending the United States government their message with a resolution approved Monday night.

Yeah. Because that's a good use of time.
(look, I'm not against ending violence. I'm just thinking that making it an agenda item in the weekly Cambridge City Council meeting probably isn't going to accomplish much.)
mode of transportation:
silver flats

No comments:

Post a Comment