29 July 2009

public library




















I've always liked the way this utility box on Mass Ave is painted. The books might not be real, but the hours are way more convenient than the local branch of the public library. Also, right after I took this picture I was accosted by those two vultures in red. They wanted me to "save the children." Save the children? Please. Those children better learn to save themselves, and fast, if these annoying leeches are the champion of their cause.

climate: sunny, mid 80's
location: view map
somewhat relevant local news story:
City Council meeting minutes. I particularly enjoyed the last item of business. I hope you all know that after we vote for these people, we pay them, right? And they just got raises. They make like $70k and its considered a part time job. And this is what they discuss at meetings.
mode of transportation: flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment